Quadrature Capital Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales with registered number 09516131 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm reference number 692613). Its registered office and principal place of business are at The Leadenhall Building, 122 Leadenhall Street, London EC3V 4AB, United Kingdom. The firm's VAT number is: GB217045337.
By accessing or using this Quadrature Capital Limited (“Quadrature”) web site (the “Site”), you hereby accept and agree to comply with the terms and conditions set forth in this User Agreement. This User Agreement is a binding agreement between you and Quadrature, and governs your access and use of the Site, which includes any text, graphics, user interfaces, information, data, tools, products, services and other content (together, “Content”) available on or through the Site. You may contact Quadrature by e-mail at email@example.com with questions about the terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
PLEASE READ THIS USER AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE. EACH TIME YOU USE THE SITE, YOUR USE INDICATES YOUR FULL ACCEPTANCE OF AND AGREEMENT TO ABIDE BY THIS USER AGREEMENT IN ITS THEN CURRENT FORM. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED IN THIS USER AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THE SITE.
- Quadrature grants you a limited right to use the Site.
- Your right to use the Site is subject to your agreement to abide by this User Agreement in its entirety, as well as any other rules, procedures, policies, terms or conditions that govern all or any portion of the Site.
- At any time and for any reason we may revoke your right to use all or any portion of the Site.
- You may not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site.
- The Site is owned by Quadrature, its affiliates and/or third parties.
- The Site is protected by one or more copyrights, patents, database rights, trademarks, service marks and/or other intellectual property and proprietary rights that are owned by Quadrature, its affiliates and/or third parties.
- You may not decompose, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise deconstruct all or any portion of the Site.
- You may not publish, broadcast, retransmit, reproduce, repackage, frame, commercially exploit, create any derivative of or otherwise redistribute all or any portion of the Site except as explicitly permitted in this User Agreement.
- You may print copies of any accessible portion of the Site only for your own personal use. You may discuss information you learn from the Site with your financial, legal or tax advisors, and others with whom you share investment decisions.
- You may not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice or legend contained on (or printed from) the Site.
- You make certain representations and warranties regarding your use of the Site.
- You represent and warrant that:
- you have full authority and all rights necessary to enter into and fully perform all of your obligations pursuant to this User Agreement;
- you have not and you will not enter into any agreement or perform any act which might contravene the purposes and/or effects of this User Agreement; and
- you will not delete any Content.
- This website and any other information provided to employees who are prospective investors is for informational purposes only. Quadrature does not offer financial, investment, tax, legal, regulatory, or other advice to its employees, and this website is not intended as, and must not be construed as, advice.
None of the contents of this website is an offer to sell or the solicitation of any offer to buy any investment in any investment vehicle or account sponsored, managed, and/or advised by Quadrature (each a Product) in any jurisdiction where such offer or solicitation would be unlawful. In the United Kingdom, this website is directed only at persons who are: (i) investment professionals within the meaning of Article 19 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 (the FP Order); or (ii) high net worth companies and certain other entities falling within Article 49 of the FP Order. It is not an offer or sale of securities or services in the United States or to, or for the account or benefit of, any US person (as defined in relevant US securities laws, including residents of the United States or partnerships or corporations organised there). No Product referred to on this website has been registered under the US Investment Company Act of 1940 and no interests therein are registered under the US Securities Act of 1933. This website is not intended as marketing of any fund in any member state of the European Economic Area for the purposes of the Directive 2011/61/EU on Alternative Investment Fund Managers.
Investments in Products are speculative and involve substantial risks, including the risk of loss of the entire investment. No guarantee or representation is made that any Product will achieve its investment objective. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Quadrature will not compensate its employees for the loss of an investment made in connection with their employment.
Investments in Products must be made solely on the terms of the relevant prospectus, subscription document, and/or other investment agreement (the Legal Documents) and no reliance should be placed on the contents of this website. Employees who are prospective investors should consider all of the risks of a Product, carefully review the description of material risks disclosed in the Legal Documents, and seek independent legal, tax, investment, and other advice, before deciding to invest. It is the responsibility of the investor to comply with all legal, regulatory, and tax requirements applicable to that employee’s investment. Quadrature will have no liability for an employee’s breach of their legal, regulatory, or tax obligations.
- There are various risks you assume in relying on the Content.
- Dated Content speaks only as of the date indicated.
- We make reasonable efforts to provide accurate Content, but at times we may not promptly update or correct the Site even if we are aware it is inaccurate, outdated, or otherwise inappropriate.
- We may change all or any portion of the Site at any time without notice to you.
- We do not endorse the opinions of, or warrant the accuracy of facts or other Content contributed by, any third party.
- You agree we are not liable for any action you take or decision you make in reliance on any Content.
- Quadrature Capital Limited ( Quadrature) may discontinue or change the benefits it offers to its employees at any time with or without notice. This website is for information purposes only. It is not intended as, and should not be construed as, creating contractual or other rights.
- If Quadrature provides you with a password, you must keep your password and certain Content confidential.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password. You accept full responsibility for any use of your password. You must notify Quadrature immediately of any actual or suspected loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your password.
- You may not disclose any Content that is contained within the password protected portion of the Site to any third party, except to your financial, legal, or tax advisors, and others with whom you share investment decisions.
- We are not obligated to inquire as to the authority or propriety of any use of or action taken under your password. We will not be responsible for any loss to you that arises from such use or action or from your failure to comply with these provisions.
- Quadrature is not liable for any technological problems and any impact they may have.
- All or any portion of the Site may not be available and may not function properly at any time.
- We make reasonable efforts to avoid technological problems, but at any time, the Site may have and may cause technological problems such as viruses and other damaging computer programming routines or engines.
- We take reasonable security precautions when using the Internet, telephone, or other means to transport data or other communications, but we disclaim liability for any interception of data or communications.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is secure, but we do not guarantee the security of the Site.
- We are not liable for any damage or injury caused by the performance or failure of performance of all or any portion of the Site.
- We are not liable for any defects, delays, or errors in or resulting from your use of the Site.
- Quadrature is not responsible for information on any third party web site that is referenced in, or accessible or connected by hyperlink to, the Site.
- If you access any third party web site through the Site or otherwise, you do so at your own risk.
- Hyperlinks to or from the Site do not constitute third party endorsement of, sponsorship by, or affiliation with us.
- Quadrature has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and record activity on the Site and respond as it deems appropriate.
- We may monitor and record activity on the Site for any reason or for no reason.
- We may investigate any complaint or reported violation of our policies.
- We may report any activity we suspect may violate any law or regulation to regulators, law enforcement officials, or other persons or entities we deem appropriate.
- We may issue warnings, suspend, or terminate use of the Site, deny access to all or part of the Site or take any other action we deem appropriate.
QUADRATURE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE THAT THE LAW ALLOWS IT TO DISCLAIM.
- THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.”
- WE DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF
- FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND
- NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
- WITHOUT LIMITING OUR GENERAL DISCLAIMER, WE DO NOT WARRANT THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, FUNCTIONALITY, RELIABILITY, SEQUENCING, OR SPEED OF DELIVERY OF THE SITE OR ANY PART OF THE CONTENT.
QUADRATURE’S LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE IS LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS, OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES HOWEVER CAUSED ARISING OUT OF THIS USER AGREEMENT, THE SITE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE.
- OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE DAMAGES YOU SUFFER OR IF ANY REMEDY YOU HAVE FAILS IN ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF Quadrature, ITS AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES TO ANY USER OF THE SITE WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE IS £100.
- THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY AND ALL DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING THOSE CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF OR USE OF ANY ASSET, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.
You will be responsible for any liability to Quadrature that arises out of your breach of this User Agreement or your use of the Site.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Quadrature and its affiliates, agents, employees, and third party sources from and against any and all suits, losses, claims, demands, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that arise from or relate to:
- your use of the Site,
- your breach of this User Agreement or any representation, warranty, or covenant made by you in this User Agreement,
- your violation of any applicable law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or of any third party’s rights, or
- claims asserted by third parties that, if proven, would place you in breach of representations, warranties, covenants, or other provisions contained in this User Agreement.
You will be bound by revised versions of this User Agreement that Quadrature posts on the Site.
- Modifications will be effective immediately upon posting unless we indicate otherwise.
- Your use of the Site indicates your full acceptance of this User Agreement in its then- current form each time you use the Site.
You are bound by certain other general conditions.
- We may assign this User Agreement in whole or in part at any time without your consent. You may not assign this User Agreement or delegate any of your obligations under this User Agreement. Any purported assignment of this User Agreement in violation of its terms is void.
- If any provision of this User Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible and the remaining provisions of this User Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- This User Agreement constitutes the entire understanding, and supersedes all other understandings, between you and Quadrature concerning the subject matter hereof.